23/10/2015

Gbajabiamila to Saraki: APC has no Hand in Your Case, Clear Yourself If You're Innocent

                            
The Majority Leader of the House of Reps, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, has faulted the insinuation that the politics of the APC was responsible for the ongoing trial of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

Contending that nothing could be farther from the truth than such a claim, Gbajabiamila said Saraki’s trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) bordered strictly on the law and Saraki knows the truth.

He said, “Everything that has a beginning has an end. I don’t think and I don’t know if there is any leadership crisis in the National Assembly. I am not sure at what you are alluding to; I am not in the Senate. But the little I understand is that there is an issue involving the Senate President. That has nothing to do with the APC.

“That has to do with the issue of law and I am sure the Senate President is being represented and he will have his day in court. If the matter comes up, I don’t think it is an APC issue; it is not an APC issue at all. There is no crisis, not in the House”.

Gbajabiamila spoke when led members of the House to meet with President Muhammadu Buhari.

No comments:

Post a Comment