14/05/2014

Skipper John Terry 'delighted' to sign Another new one-year with Chelsea

                          New deal: John Terry has signed a new contract with Chelsea, keeping him at Stamford Bridge for another year
Chelsea captain John Terry has signed a new one-year contract extension.
It had been reported that the Chelsea captain was so keen to stay at Stamford Bridge that he was willing to accept a pay-cut, but the 33-year-old now looks set to secure a deal somewhere close to his current £150,000-a-week wage. 

Speaking about his new deal, Terry told the official Chelsea website: 'I'd like to thank the fans and club for their continued support, and the manager who was instrumental for me the last season.

'I'm delighted to have signed an extension to my contract with Chelsea taking me into my 20th year with the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment