02/11/2015

I Am Better Than Messi Says: Ronaldo

   
The Portugal and Real Madrid striker, Christiano Ronaldo, has finally hit the nail on its head saying he is better than Lionel Messi.  

According to the goal-poacher, trophies do not have any impact in deciding who actually the best player is.

Speaking to Spanish newspaper El Pais, the Real Madrid’s all-time leading goalscorer  explained that he has been at his peak for almost a decade, adding that he doesn’t think anyone has been able to achieve such feat.


“It doesn’t bother me. If you look back over my past eight years, I’ve always been at the peak; and that is difficult. Name me someone else who has done it? After that, being No.1 or No.2 is a matter of small details, such as if you win trophies or not,” he said.

CR7 also reiterated that football lovers have their own preference as some may think Lionel is better, but for him, he is the best.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment