06/08/2014

I can play any role says: Sylvia Ukaatu

                    
Sylvia Ukaatu, known as Sylvia Sugar is a rising Nollywood star who is currently in Ghana shooting a movie titled Our Community School in Suhum village. Before she took acting by the horns, Sylvia did a lot of modelling. She has done billboard jobs for Scanfrost, Grand beer, Printing jobs for MTN, and  outdoor jobs for Bank Heritage and Mouka Foam.

Since deciding to make Nollywood her permanent home, she has featured in films like  College Girls, Azonto Babes, Feed Me More Men, Gamble of Love and many others. When she came under the radar of Potpourri, the captivating, sexy actress revealed that there is no role she cannot take on. Continue.....
“ As an actress being versatile is my key.  Because as an actress you are supposed to carry out every role given to you as though your life depended on it” she said. When asked if she could do a sex scene, the Anambra State-born starlet said it is okay by her as long as the role is make-believe. “ No real sex on set for me but if it is make-believe like it usually is, I can handle it. Going nude must have a purpose it intends to achieve. If I am directed to act nude as a mad woman for an instance, I am okay with that. But just going nude for amoral reasons don’t go well with me” she stated boldly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment