02/05/2014

Interesting Topic!..Toke Makinwa Talks About Men Whose Private Part Smells

                             
This is really a very interesting topic because most men think hygiene in the area of private part is only meant for women.
Honestly this topic brings flash back incident of years back while I was still single. when I met this guy who I had crush on(big time crush). Finally we met and you know we began dating but nothing yet when it comes to the other side *clearing throat*.



I kept wondering why he hasn't asked because it was unlike a typical Nigeria man...So finally one day he
asked for it and i was so excited to give in because you know someone who you have crush on, you can give in to whatever he wants. But my dear as soon as he pulled his boxer, at first I thought the rug in the room was smelling, I had to excuse myself to open the window but when I went back to prove myself wrong, no be person tell me to carry my bag run comot...
So you see it is not only women that needs to take care of their private part, men also need to do the same. When you pee, you need to clean up or in fact wash your peepee..Imagine going down on a man whose peepee stinks..Yuck!..Toke, thank you for this topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment